- B.S., Syracuse University, 1967
- Ph.D., Wayne State University, 1971
Cryptosporidium infection in children, immunocompromised humans and animals; Monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies in diagnostic parasitology and immunotherapy; The biology, epidemiology and immunology of Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Cyclospora, Taenia solium and Trypanosoma cruzi infections. Infectious disease related research in Peru (25 years experience).
- VSC 403 & 503R Biology of Animal Parasites
- VSC 403 & 503L Parasitology Laboratory
- MIC/VSC 438/538 Ecology of Infectious Diseases
- VSC 185D This Wormy World