We are please to invite you to the lecture:
“ Another Mexico is Possible ” by Dr. Pedro Salazar Ugarte, Director of the "Judicial Research Institute" of the National University of Mexico (UNAM).
, ENR2 Room S225, 220 W. 6th St., Tucson, AZ 85719 (3rd Floor)
Abstract: Mexico is experiencing a difficult time marked by violence, corruption and social inequality. However in the last century, the country has been modernized and continues to do so. Its institutions have evolved and there are examples of promising institutional changes. This is the case of the National Anti-corruption System (SNA) whose approval process and general characteristics are depicted by Dr. Salazar Ugarte.
The lecture is co-sponsored by:
- UA College of Social and Behavioral Sciences- UA Global Initiatives
- UNAM's Judicial Research Institute
- UNAM’s Coordination of Humanities
- UNAM's Global Initiatvies
- UNAM Tucson, Center for Mexican Studies (at the Univ. of Arizona in Tucson)
- Consulte of Mexico at Tucson