Dr. Katia da Costa Bezerra has published essays on Contemporary Portuguese, Brazilian and Lusophone African literature. She is also concerned with the rescue of a literary production published by mineiras born in the XIX century.Her theoretical approaches include questions on gender, sexuality, nationhood, memory and race.
Ph.D. in Hispanic and Luso-Brazilian Literature and Linguistics, University of Minnesota, 1999
Hispanic and Luso-Brazilian Literature and Linguistics, Feminist Studies
- Introduction to Genres and Literary Analysis
- Topics in Luso-Brazilian Literature
- Luso-Brazilian Culture and Civilization
- Survey of Luso-Brazilian Literature
- Brazilian Literature in Film