2019 Tinker Field Research Grant

TInker 2019 Applications DUE FRIDAY, MARCH 15TH, 12PM.

Call for Applications 

The Center for Latin American Studies is pleased to announce the 2019 Tinker Grant competition for summer fieldwork in Latin America for Master's and PhD students.  The 2019 application deadline is Friday, March 15th at 12:00 noon.  Electronic copies should be submitted to SBS-las@email.arizona.edu, please reference “2019 Tinker FRG Applicant” in subject line of email.  Application and FAQ links.

LAS Travel Expense Report


2019 Tinker Field Research Grant

The Tinker Foundation supports travel expenses for master’s and pre-dissertation fieldwork in Spanish/Portuguese-speaking Latin American or Caribbean countries during Summer 2019 (May through August). Applicants who plan to complete an MA or PhD thesis will be given priority over students who plan to utilize an examination option to complete their degree. Tinker applicants must comply with UA Human Subjects requirements.

See below for downloadable application and application information.  


Related Topic(s):